TIRANA, Feb 14 /ATA/- The Albanian Power Corporation (KESH) has generated on Tuesday an-all time high of 28,864,000 kWh breaking its daily record production on December 30, 2010, estimated at 27,784,000 kWh.
“Such a high level of production comes as a result of the synergy created by the favorable hydro conditions combined with the performance of KESH technical- engineering staff who monitor and guarantee the standby of production units in real time, “ the minister of Infrastructure and Energy Damian Gjiknuri said.
The process of discharges has stopped yesterday at 10:00hrs and currently HPPs are working at optimal exploitation quotas.
However, according to Gjiknuri, the Transmission System Operator has guaranteed normal operation of the grid and at full capacity when the daily production of Drini Cascade and private HPPs recorded 39,956,000 kWh./a.gjonaj/ /a.g/sm/
- Hahn: EC willing to open negotiations with Albania
- As many as 1.2 mln Albanian citizens benefited from free medical check-up programme
- Albanian Alps exploration under Czech tourists major interest
- Castle of Mavrovo genuine values, a historic and tourist destination
- Culturetrip: 11 most stunning beaches in Albania