TIRANA, Feb 13 /ATA/ – Partly to mostly overcast skies will prevail in our country on Tuesday.
Rain showers of light to moderate intensity will fall throughout the day. In the evening the rains will be associated with thunderstorms mainly in the southwest.
The mountains in the north and east will receive snow at an altitude of above 500 meters.
The wind will blow from southeast-southwest direction at 1-20m/sec.
Sea gale of Force 6 will trigger waves as high as 5.5meters.
Mist/ local mist due to rains.
The highs and lows are forecast as following :
Coastlands 5°/12°C /a.g/sm/
- Hahn: EC willing to open negotiations with Albania
- As many as 1.2 mln Albanian citizens benefited from free medical check-up programme
- Albanian Alps exploration under Czech tourists major interest
- Castle of Mavrovo genuine values, a historic and tourist destination
- Culturetrip: 11 most stunning beaches in Albania