TIRANA, Feb 13 /ATA/- President of the Republic Ilir Meta during a meeting with a delegation of European Parliament, which is taking part in the 12th meeting of Stabilization Association Committee, highlighted the importance of political dialogue down the path to reforms and rule of law.
During the meeting held at the President’s seat with lawmakers Monica Macovei, Elly Schlein, Eduard Kukan and Vladimir Urutchev, the head of State hailed the renewed commitment of EU to offering a certain enlargement prospect for 6 members of the Western Balkans and assured the EP delegation of the unwavering European vocation among the Albanian citizens and all political representatives in the country.
President Meta stressed the importance of political dialogue to the benefit of progress in key priorities along the path to EU.
- Hahn: EC willing to open negotiations with Albania
- As many as 1.2 mln Albanian citizens benefited from free medical check-up programme
- Albanian Alps exploration under Czech tourists major interest
- Castle of Mavrovo genuine values, a historic and tourist destination
- Culturetrip: 11 most stunning beaches in Albania