TIRANA, Feb 12/ATA/ Partly to mostly overcast skies is forecast to prevail on Monday.
According to Meteo Service, rain showers of light up to moderate intensity will fall throughout the day.
The rains will be accompanied by thunderstorms.
The mountains in the North and East Albania will receive heavy snow at an altitude of above 500 meters. The wind will blow from the southeast-southwest direction at 1-20 m/sec.
Sea gale of Force 6 will trigger waves as high as 5.5 meter. Mist/local mist due to showers.
The highs and lows are forecast as following:
Mountainous areas -2°/4°C
Coastal areas 5°/12°C
- Hahn: EC willing to open negotiations with Albania
- As many as 1.2 mln Albanian citizens benefited from free medical check-up programme
- Albanian Alps exploration under Czech tourists major interest
- Castle of Mavrovo genuine values, a historic and tourist destination
- Culturetrip: 11 most stunning beaches in Albania