TIRANA, Feb 9 /ATA/ – Albania’s Ambassador to the Netherlands, Aida Sakiqi, met with the Mayor of Rotterdam, Ahmed Aboutaleb, and regional police senior officials on Friday.
Albanian diplomat said via Twitter that the meeting focused on Albania’s challenges on the path towards European integration few days after the European Commission unveiled the new enlargement strategy for Western Balkans EU accession.
“We discussed Albania’s challenges on path to European integration and presented Albania’s social and political hard efforts to build inclusive, reliable and sustainable economic and political institutions,” Ambassador Sakiqi twitted.
Ambassador Sakiqi notes that she informed Dutch authorities on the government efforts to press ahead with the crucial justice reform, as well as the fight against organized crime.
- Hahn: EC willing to open negotiations with Albania
- As many as 1.2 mln Albanian citizens benefited from free medical check-up programme
- Albanian Alps exploration under Czech tourists major interest
- Castle of Mavrovo genuine values, a historic and tourist destination
- Culturetrip: 11 most stunning beaches in Albania