TIRANA, Feb 7 /ATA/ – A new ultramodern art and theatre space will soon be available to artists and art lovers in Albanian capital.
Tirana’s new theatre, called “Turbina”, will further fill the horrible void left by the long years of continuous desolation of cultural and artistic life infrastructure.
Located in the former premises of the Laboratory of Hydrology, construction work is underway to create a new space for art and culture with an ultramodern stage, an added value to the current Albanian cultural infrastructure.
Prime Minister Edi Rama sent a good morning message to his Facebook followers via images showing the ongoing works in the construction site.
“Good morning via these images featuring works on construction of the new theatre in Tirana, where the ruins of a long forgotten building is being transformed into an additional European space that has been for decades lacking for the arts and culture,” Rama wrote.
The construction of Tirana’s new theatre kicked off in 2016 as part of the government’s Urban Rebirth program.
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs