TIRANA, Jan 31 /ATA/ – Taxation Directorate General has approved the 2018 action plan. It consists in guaranteeing assistance with voluntary disclosure, rigid implementation of tax legislation, investigation of tax fraud cases as well as the progress in organization of tax administration and in capacity building.
The operational plans are based on long-term strategy 2017-2021.
Particular emphasis will be put on internal institutional interaction, including joint operations at department level within well-defined deadlines for identifying the risk sectors, involvement in sectoral voluntary disclosure plans as well as audits aimed at correcting of the conduct in breach of the taxpayers’ law.
Another issue in the focus of tax administration is capacity building through ongoing trainings.
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs