ATHENS, Jan 28 /ATA/ – Greece’s Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has affirmed Athens is ready for a strategic agreement with Albania.
Greek government head made the statement after his meetings on Saturday with the political leaders in order to brief them on the developments on dialogue with Albania and the Macedonia name issue.
Referring to dialogue with Albania, Tsipras said he briefed the leaders that the way has paved for the full normalisation and upgrading of the bilateral relations, news agency ANA MPA reported.
“We are ready for a strategic agreement with Albania that will resolve the crucial differences and will lead to the promotion of Albania’s negotiations for its accession to EU” Tsipras said, adding that “A broad political consensus appears to be formed on this issue, which I welcome.”
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs