TIRANA, Jan 27 /ATA/ – The ballet school students in Tirana have performed an impressive piece of choreography executed an impressive choreography synchronized to the soundtrack of the movie “Skanderbeg”, an event as part of the activities to mark Skanderbeg Year – the 550th anniversary of the Albanian national hero’s death, to which the government has dedicated 2018.
Dressed in red and black costumes, the ballet students synchronized their dynamic movements to the music composed by Çesk Zadeja, performed a beautiful choreography at Tirana’s Skenaderbeg Square in a message of unification for all Albanians wherever they live.
With the national flag as part of the choreography, the boys and girls of the sole ballet school in Tirana, under the direction of their teachers, aroused powerful emotions through their body and soul rhythms.
As many as 230 young talented artists currently study at the ballet school in Tirana. The choreographic school was opened in 1957 and since then has performed ballet masterpieces and has been awarded many national and international awards.
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs