TIRANA, January 25/ATA/-Prime Minister Edi Rama posted on the social media on Thursday the image of the fundamental change that the Onchological Hospital at the University Medical Centre “Mother Teresa” has undergone thanks to the government investments.
PM Rama also addressed to the opposition to see the hospital and withdraw its charges against the government for destroying the health system.
The prime minister made a comparison with the past while highlighting investment made in the hospital infrastructure, e-reservation of visits, meeting the patients’ needs of medicine and a 4-fold increase of the expensive medicine.
The prime minister backs his conclusions even with an interview of the Head of Chemotherapy Ward Dr. Dhurata Tarifa saying that all the basic treatment with chemotherapy is actually available in the hospital. She emphasized that at present the hospital treats 50 patients a day with chemotherapy./a.g/p.s./
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs