PRISHTINA, Jan 25 /ATA/ – Kosovo President Hashim Thaçi held a bilateral meeting with the President of Serbia Aleksandar Vucic on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
“We discussed on resumption of the dialogue about the normalization of the relations between Kosovo and Serbia and necessity of reaching a historic accord between the two states,” President Thaçi wrote on his Facebook page.
Kosovo President underlines “this is the only way to preserve peace and open up the European perspective for whole Western Balkans.”
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs