TIRANA, January 19/ATA/-81.92% of Albanian students has preferred to pursue their university studies in the public institutions.
According to an official report of the Ministry of Education, only 18.08% of the students went to private universities.
The accreditation process of the universities seems to have built the trust of the Albanian young people in public universities.
The report data say that during the academic year 2017-2018, 4054 students have chosen to study in the private universities as compared to 18364 students at the public universities./a.g/p.s./
- Sea delimitation agreement with Greece based on equity
- Tirana, an ideal place to do business
- Berati, all year round attraction
- Bushati – Stenlund: Finland, a supporting role in the European perspective of Albania and the region
- Energy, infrastructure, food processing attract interest of roughly 200 Italian entrepreneurs